FRENCH INSPIRED FOOD WITH A MODERN TWIST
Modern but not pretentious
Located in Toronto’s historic Distillery District and established in June 2014, Cluny’s has an authentic bistro style with an industrial edge. Serving french inspired dishes with a large selection of wines, you can do no wrong when choosing Cluny’s to fulfill your cravings.
Designed by Studio Munge, they used the 11,00 square feet space to feature an on-site Patisserie and Cafe, Bar Lounge, Oyster Bar, Central Dining Room and Private event space. In addition, they utilized the 5,000 square feet of exterior space for three separate patios.
With the purchase of a Taylor Model C791 in March of 2019, they have diversified their menu offerings in time for the summer. Proper training and cleaning is a priority for the Cluny’s team to ensure the machine is ready for their customers while providing delicious soft serve in this hot summer.
Add-on’s to their soft serve to create unique servings are cotton candy, caramel pretzel popcorn, chocolate rocks, toasted coconut and much more!
Their Mission Statement is to provide excellent customer service. They purchased the Taylor soft serve machine for that reason as it’s able to keep up with their summer rushes. The C791 is simple to use while providing consistent servings one after the other without trading in quality soft serve.
- Best Restaurant | Contract Magazine Interiors Awards
- Best Hospitality Design | Canadian Interiors Best-of-Canada Awards
- French Canadian | Architectural Digest
- Toronto’s Best French Restaurant | Zagat
- The top 5 French Brunch in Toronto | BlogTO
- French Immersion: Cluny is a belle époque fantasia of marble, mirrors and giant portions | TorontoLife
- Tartines – Salads – Pies – Sandwiches – Beverages – Crepes – Soft Serve
1. Architectural Digest – https://www.architecturaldigest.com/gallery/cluny-restaurant-design-toronto-slideshow
2. Cluny Bistro – http://www.clunybistro.com/about
3. Studio Munger – https://www.studiomunge.com/portfolio/cluny-bistro-boulangerie/